Monday, January 28, 2008

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!

last night i wanted a snow day soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad... AND I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for all of you new yorkers(yaya we rock) if you know where the store citizen cupcake is (thats this cool little pastry shop that has the cutest cupcakes eva, but they're like 3.50$ so i dont eat there a lot, but the girl who works there is mandy and shes sooo kewl! we luv 2 talk b4 school), there's this hill behind it that's sooo good 4 sledding. its pretty hard to find good sledding places in the heart of NY, but i manage :) . ya my cousins josh and lyle went back there and we were sledding 4 hours! then we went bac 2 my aunts apartment and had mochas and played DDR untill we died :) i <3> but i live like few blocks from mine!! it rox. they're my age 2, so we can totally relate! and i give them tips on how 2 pick up girls, and they tell me about guys. my cousin lyle once really wanted 2 impress his friends at the school district-wide dance, and so we pretended that i was his girlfriend!! it was sooo funny, but i am a year older than lyle, so the sight of a 9th grader dancing with an 8th grader awed his friends! but we had a great time and i spent the night at his house on his couch.
luv my cousins! if ur reading this josh and lyle, i luv ya!

ha i've got snow 2 play in ppl!
l8r my g8rs!

cassie :)

we'll scream loud at the top of our lungs
and they'll think its just cuz we're young
but we'll feel soo alive
throw it away
4get yesterday
we'll make the great escape

No comments: